WELCOME TO NICE AIR
Whether your aviation goal is to make flying airplanes a career, or to enjoy the freedom of flight as a hobby, Nice Air can help you achieve it. We are an FAA Certified Flight School under Part 141 and Part 61, as well as an FAA-designated PSI Computer Test Center for FAA knowledge tests. We also provide I-20 visa support for our International students.
The Nice Air Difference is that you pay-as-you go:
- We don’t charge a membership fee
- There are no monthly fees for our student pilots, or pilots who wish to rent our aircraft.
In addition to flight training, we offer:
- Aircraft rental*
- Full 100LL fuel service for transient and local pilots
- Overnight or long-term tie-down spots for single engine and twin-engine aircraft
- Car rentals (limited availability. We recommend calling in advance)
- TSA Fingerprinting.
Contact us is at +1 408-729-3383 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any of our services and join the Nice Air family.
NOTAM: ask us about rusty pilot recurrent training, flight reviews, high endorsement training (performance and complex), mountain flying, and more.
*Aircraft rental is subject to currency requirements. You may be required to fly with a Nice Air instructor to assure proficiency.